Rejuvenation Treatment in Dubai
What is Rejuvenation Hair treatment?
Rejuvenation therapy is a regenerative treatment that makes use of your body’s natural healing chemicals. It can be used for both pain management and aesthetic purposes because it is natural, effective, and safe. Rejuvenation injections can be used in conjunction with other hair loss treatments or medications.
According to researchers, Rejuvenation injections should be used to
- Stimulate and maintain hair growth.
- Increase the flow of blood to the hair follicles.
- Control the hair growth cycle.
The Benefits of Rejuvenation Hair Treatment in Dubai
- There is little discomfort during the procedure.
- The therapy takes about 3-5 minutes to complete.
- Procedures that are minimally invasive
- Promotes hair growth
- This product both prevents and treats hair thinning.
- Patients suffering from alopecia or an immunological condition affecting the hair follicles may notice a significant improvement.
What exactly is plasma, and how is it used to cure hair loss?
When injected into the scalp, Rejuvenation helps to regenerate and stimulate collagen and protein formation, which helps to renew and strengthen the scalp, increase the development of new and healthy hair, and prevent hair loss.
What is the procedure for PRP Hair Treatment in Dubai?
Rejuvenation therapy for hair loss is a three-step medical procedure that involves drawing, treating, and injecting a person’s blood into the scalp.
Step 1: Blood is extracted from the arm and placed in a centrifuge, a machine that quickly rotates to separate liquids of various densities.
Step2: The blood will be split into three layers after about 10 minutes in the centrifuge:
- Rejuvenation with a low platelet count
- Rejuvenation with a high concentration of platelets
- A type of blood cell is red blood cells.
Step3: Rejuvenation is injected into targeted areas of the scalp that require increased hair growth using a syringe.
How many Rejuvenation sessions are needed to achieve the greatest results?
Rejuvenation Treatment in Dubai usually involves three sessions with a four week delay between them, with the treatments being repeated every four to six months to preserve the results.